CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 8 October 2011

Savvy Delights retreat

So it seems all I've been doing as of late is trying to catch up on everything! I do wish that I had just a bit more time in each day, I think most people feel the same way.
A few weeks back I was lucky to go along to the Savvy Delights retreat. Joh, Sami and myself had a great time as I knew we would:)
Sandra and Sarah were fantastic hosts and all the women there were so inspiring. It was also great to catch up with a number of lovely ladies that i haven't seen in yonks.
So, I set myself the normal challenge of not to procrastinate and to produce at least one layout, lol, which was easy enough to accomplish so I could go home a happy camper.
The girls had put up a stack of challenges for us to have a go at and when i got a little stuck i had a go at a couple which i loved.
It has now become a bit of a new tradition at retreat for the crazy Scrap Girls to have a photo taken in, around, behind, on a tree....... and of course, this one was no different! Sandra has told me that my copy is coming my way and i cant wait to see the evidence, lol.
So here's a bit of what i created:)
I think this one was based on a sketch challenge! But i used some the cute little embellies from Susan and Wendy from A Lil' Something .... super cute!!!
This one i had already started.... months ago.... and decided that i really should finish it!
Meeting Mackenzie....... cant believe how fast a year has gone
One of the challenges using a transparency made by Lisa Warren....... i alcohol inked all the butterflies
A bit of banner action....... I'm just in love with this Cosmo Cricket range
And lucky last layout, this one was also half started, but now finished!

1 comment:

Donna said...

beautiful layouts Kylie, congrats on getting more than one done!