CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 3 January 2011

the quick version

In photos:)


11th December 2010
Anthony and I took Connor to his first concert to see Linkin Park.
They were awesome. I am so pleased that we got to go and see them this time round. Their new music is great but it doesn't beat the old skool stuff






12th Decemeber 2010
Was Hunter's 2nd birthday party. Mandy held it at Bicentennial Park at Homebush which was just lovely. We bought Hunter a very cute 6v Buzz and Woody quad bike, cause the aunty buys the best presents!

Hunter and Sarah

My gorgeous baby niece, Mackenzie

My spunky monkey, Connor

My gorgeous girl, Shanice
Blowing out the candles with a little help from mum and dad


13th December 2010
U2 at ANZ stadium with Karen and Sabrina. Was a great night and one to be remembered for a long, long time.



18-19th December 2010
We took mum and Hunter down the farm for the weekend. Shanice finally got to test out her dirt bike and Hunter got to have his first go on a real quad bike..... and loved every minute of it!
I do believe there will be more trips down the farm with Hunter




22nd December 2010
Our annual pre-Christmas lunch at Dals.
It was great to see all the girls again cause I had missed the past 2 dinners.
My kids, Dals and Ambers girls. Missing were Mandy's kids and Mel's girls cause they had already gone home and Tanya's 2 girls cause they had another lunch to go to.


23rd December 2010
Mandy had an appointment to go to so she needed 4 able babysitters for an hour. That required me, mum, shanice and connor to be on duty!
After several pictures of them all smiling nicely, Hunter had had enough and swack, lol

24th December 2010
Was the start of a busy day. Shanice and I had the job of decorating the gingerbread house - I iced, Shanice stuck all the lollies on and what a TOPS job she did.
Later that night me and the kids went with Joh and her girls to see the Christmas Lights at Girraween. We lost the boys on the motorbikes somewhere on the freeway, but met back with them at home.

Britney was the cheif photographer of all Xmas lights:)

25th December 2010
Christmas Day is finally here. Shanice and Connor woke at 6am to rip into their presents, which they loved. Connor got helmet, body armor and gloves for the quad bike and Shanice got the Sony boom box ipod doo dah she wanted. Of course then a stack of other little bits n' pieces.
Anthony's parents and sister came over for lunch which I totally stared at cooking if i do say so myself! Everything tasted YUM and cooked to perfection and all come out of the oven all at the same time. I'm not jinxing myself so I'm not going to do it again, lol.
Christmas night me and kids headed up to mums so we could have our Christmas the following morning. Mandy had already arrived, so it was just perfect with us all together that night.
26th December 2010
More present opening......... and more excited faces.
It was a little bit rainy and overcast but that doesn't put a dampen on our Christmas water fun and Nannies house.


1 comment:

Donna said...

I love the photo of your nephew in the long grass - what a great shot. Must try some like this on my new camera