CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 30 January 2011

blink...

Where did January go????
It seems that it was Christmas yesterday! This month has been full on, we have not sat still the whole time, but yet really accomplished nothing, lol.
So here's a quick recap of some of the things we did over January
And the scariest part of January going so quickly is that tomorrow my baby girl starts high school. I'm so nervous for her.....

Connor got a paint ball gun for Christmas and spent a lot of time firing paintballs at the garage door.

I held the first Scrap Girls Mother & Daughter retreat.
Both Shanice and mum came along too with 32 other girls and we had a fabulous time. Cant wait to do it all again next year.




It was mine and Anthony's 11th wedding anniversary on the 22nd.
Anthony had to go down the farm, which was fine and I got to finally have a few days to myself after having not 5 seconds without the kids for the entire holidays.
I spent some of the looking back at our wedding photos


Whats an Australia Day without Pavlova and lamingtons?
So I made them myself:)

And because of the crazy 42 degree heat we had a spontaneous water fight at Nic's place



No comments: