CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 8 March 2010

My Daughter..... the Rev Head!

Yesterday saw Anthony take Shanice out on the quad bikes.
My fear is that Shanice has NO fear! She does remind me of someone I used to know very well at her age - me!
They got really early about 6am and headed off for a few hours down at the Belanglo State Forest. And because she has no fear and is quite a speed demon she wears all the appropriate safety gear - full face helmet, gloves, shoes, body armor!
They rode around getting air and I can just imagine, creating havoc for bout 1.5 hours and the only reason they stopped is Shanice was getting blisters on her accelerator hand.
The kid rides so well Anthony is considering a manual quad for her next bike!

Quads all ready to go
Posing with body armor
Cheeky!
Token photo of Dad with his quad
On the trailer for the ride back home
And without hesitation or a word from Anthony, Shanice followed him up the ramps onto the trailer and stopped without hitting ant's quad - What a clever monkey!

No comments: