CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 14 February 2008

a show

The Creative Living Expo is on this weekend at Rosehill Racecourse. From Friday thru to Sunday (10-5 daily to be exact, lol).
I'm helping out for a few hours everyday on the SCRAPLOOT (if link doesn't work, look in my top bar) stand, be sure to pop by and say hello. Sue has some great products going out there and i reckon there will be a few bargains to have as well.
I'm really looking forward to a few days doing some "me" stuff. I'm needing it about now.

This week has been a mad one!!! I dont think i've sat still all week.
Monday - over maevan's cause she's helping me with my new website.
Monday Night - Parent info night with Connor's teacher
Tuesday - Shanice's swimming carnival (we wont go there, lol). then the crazy after school activites.
Wedneday - working, shanice lesson straight after school, race home to do dinner, girl guide meeting, and parent info night with shanic'e teacher
Thursday (today) - i'm about to go to the doctors YAY!!! so i might be able to sleep. trying to finish a million projects for Scrap Girls and finish a mini album to take to the show tomorrow (fingers crossed i finish it or Sue will have my head).

I tired thinking of all that stuff.

No comments: