CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 3 July 2009

cakes and creations

Get ready for photo overload!!!
Last weekend i had the pleasure of helping to put together the 3 Angels Scrapping's very first retreat called The Arty Farty Angel Party. I had the most fabulous time and i learnt so much!
the girls are all so lovely.
I managed to do all 3 classes AND i finished them all. I even made 2 of one of the classes - one for me and one for mum :)
here are my gorgeous little creations



Mini album all about me. taught by Deb Mullins
I loved this class. it was very involved but i stuck with and completely finished it. I love Deb's style - it's so ME!


This is a very cute card folder, complete with 3 cards, taught by Heike
i loved doing this so much that i made 2. Once i got the hang of it, they are very easy to make and such a great idea.


I loved getting into such a huge mess with this class and learning to use not only off the page stuff by glimmermist! Thanks to Mel - i love your style girlie!

Jo & Rosy are the owners of 3AS and they are the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet and i feel so lucky to have guide them on the retreat path :)
here are the group photos



So now onto the CAKES!!!!!
i have been so loving my cake decorating class and now that the course of over i cant wait to do the advanced course next term.
I learnt so much new stuff and love the way my crafts all overlap one another.
So here are some pics of the cake we decorated in class:
my roses, dusted roses, filler flowers and leaves
my "oh so cute" swag and bows
quilting

and how cute does it look :)
it's a sampler cake where we learnt and tried all different techniques.
Today Lyndell came over to help me with Brittney's birthday cake. Now for our very first attempt on our own i think we did a great job.


1 comment:

Angela said...

OOOh nice work Kylie! love the beautiful things made on your retreat! must have been inspired but your fabulous table friends!!!
Naomi & I had a great time with you guys! hopefully we can do it again!