CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 December 2007

SEE.............

............... i do know how to scrap!
I know that my scrapping has been MIA for quite some time now. But i have gotten around to doing a few projects for Scraploot as of late.
Nothing else has been done, but these 2 mini albums have.
The first is a Christmas mini star album. i did it with pictures of the toys that are on Shanice and Connors 2007 wish list from Santa. I'm quite happy with this little one and the kids love it too!



the second one is using the "I can see clearly now... the cover is clear" albums that are exclusive to Scraploot - designed and made by Scraploot.

i chose to do my clear album on Connor. For a few years now he has spoke about wanting to be rock star when he grows up - he's only 7 god love him! so for my album i asked him what his favourite songs were and on the left hand side of each page i printed out the lyrics to that song. and on the right i put a picture of him and the name of the band.The bands are in his prefernce as to who he loves the most and i can so tell he gets his taste from his mother, lol.

No comments: