CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 September 2005

Another day with not enough time

Why are not enough hours in the day to get everything done?
I feel as though as soon as I turn the corner there is another pile of stuff to put away, another dish to wash, another child yelling "I'm thirsty, get me a drink", god love 'em!
I just wish I could have more than a few minutes to sit down and watch tv and chill. With no interruptions. Wouldn't that be nice.

One good thing did come from today though, my 2 gorgeous brown suede chairs arrived this morning. 6am mind you, thank god I'm a light sleeper and hubby was already up. I really should have measured the spot where I was to put them first. They're a little on the large side, lol. Hey! but they look good.

No comments: