CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 24 January 2008

quote

"THERE ARE NO ORDINARY MOMENTS"

i love it! it really makes me think about things in a different light.

i went and visited my friend Dallas today. I've know dal since i was Shanice's age. without getting musshy, she's the best friend a person could ever have and i'm so very blessed to have her as a part of my life - she knows why!
my kids are a bit older than her two girls, but my kids (when they are behaving which wasn't today) just love playing with Makayla and Abi, they just smother then, it's like having a little sister they can hand back, lol.
we weren't having the best day today, wasn't connor and i. over the past few days connors behavour has just gotten so uncontrolable, i am just beside myself right now. i feel drained cause nothing i do or say to avoid the anger and then the highs is working. it's trying to find that one little thing again that works, but i'm at a loss right now. of course played up really bad at dal's, but i thought i felt embarrased because of it, but really i didn;t cause i knew Dallas understood and i didn't need to appologise because it was ok. i'm so lucky to have good friends like this.

No comments: