CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 29 April 2006

.....tagged

I've been tagged by Sheree. So this should be fun, so here goes:

In my fridge:
1. Coke
2. About 5 half eaten Easter Eggs

3. Orange Juice
4. Bacon
5. Last nights left over chicken from Red Roster

In my closet (wardrobe):
1. Jeans about 12 pairs
2. Colorado shoes
3. All of Anthony T-Shirts (yes on my side)

4. My Wedding Dress
5. Scrap Girls Shirt
In My Handbag:
1. Mobile
2. Credit Cards
3. Panadol
4. receipts and bills
5. my pink organizer
In my car:
1. Empty coke cans
2. Etreet Directory
3. Tonnes of Enviro shopping bags
4. Box of old SC mahazines
5. Hands free for my mobile
On My TV, DVD or Video Player:

1. Bratz new dvd
2. Ministry of Sound (is on now)

3. Nickleback new cd
4. King Kong (watching that tonight)
5. Survivor


Ok so now I have to tag 3 people. Well that's a tricky one because the people I know that read my blog dont have their own or they just aren't letting me know about it, lol. So I tag everyone that reads this.
Have fun.

Only a quick one today as I am up to my neck in Scrap Girls paper work. It's only 6 more sleeps! And I can't wait.
Cheers
Kylie

No comments: